Friday, May 22, 2015

FREE Radio Advertising

Networking in business has ALWAYS been about the success of everyone.  Although success has escaped many, we want to partner with you to show that all is not loss.

It was 1988 and radio was my new way of life.  Every chance I got to get in the studio and play music as well as talk to the Worcester, MA audience it was like standing on a mountaintop with thousands hearing me.  It was a thrill that I never forgot and always cherished.  By 1991 when it was time for me to leave college I was never the same because of that experience.

It would be 8 years before I would grace the studios of WCUW-fm and I knew that radio was in my blood, but what I didn't know was how to help others with the gift of delivering messages to the masses.

Sure, I was no stranger to Tele-Evangelists and radio personalities sounding off about one issue or another, but I never remember too many shows that focused on helping the out of work, underpaid and those who were looking to get in business and didn't know how audience.  I was angry and frustrated because there were many people who came through the studio to talk about one issue or another in business, but how could we all work together to make each other successful?

Then a dear brother of mine appealed to me in 2009 to take my talent ONLINE and that is when we developed a small show which eventually blossomed into a segment in early 2013 as "The AGENDA".  That's when we finally had the way--the success formula to help people like us who are in business and need the kind of access with true professionals to take what we do to the next level.

Twenty-five years in the making and we're not stopping!

So, if you want to partner with us for FREE RADIO ADVERTISING....GO ON and REACH OUT TO US!

516-518-1499

        ONLY CLICK THE LINK IF YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT GIVING YOUR BUSINESS THE BOOST THAT IT NEEDS TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL...

P.S. We want to partner with you! This connection will give us access to reach out to you and speak further....

No comments:

Post a Comment